Depending on size, your order will either ship USPS Priority mail, or via Ground service with UPS or FedEx.
For non-resin artwork, you can often choose to have the canvas shipped to you either ready-to-hang, or rolled in a tube mailer. Local art shops can mount the canvas for you.
Shipping is available to most countries. For international orders, shipping carrier will depend on country. Buyer is responsible for customs and any other related fees.
Insurance for the value of the artwork is included in the shipping price, and is valid from the time the package is left with the shipping partner, to when it is delivered to you.
For standard orders, the handling time is normally 3-5 days.
Sales tax will be charged to Florida customers only, at a 6-7.5% rate, depending on your location. I wish I didn’t have to do this, fellow Floridians, but that’s what the Department of Revenue requires.
Hanging your Art
With the exception of rolled canvases, your piece will be shipped to you ready to hang using either d-rings or a French cleat system. Appropriate weight wire is included with d-ring mounts. If you have a preference, please let me know which direction you would like the work to be mounted for.
Caring for your Artwork
To ensure the life of your original painting, keep out of direct sunlight.
- For resin pieces, clean with lint-free rag and gentle glass cleaner.
- For acrylics, you can use compressed air to blow away surface dust, or lightly brush with a soft brush. Due to the nature of acrylics, it is best to exercise prevention by keeping artwork away from warm or below freezing temperatures, and keep from getting dirty to the extent possible.
- 100% cotton canvas or cradled wood panel.
- Signed on back, and sometimes either on front or sides.
- Certificate of Authenticity included.
- Sides are either painted to match, or painting is continued over sides.
- UV safe varnish on non-resin pieces.
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware – ready to hang
I make every effort to ensure the photos reflect the true colors of the original. That being said, monitors vary, and there may be a slight difference depending on your monitor. I recommend viewing the photos on different screens, and am more than happy to provide additional photos via e-mail.
If you still feel the need to return the artwork, please contact me at [email protected], and we will discuss your situation!